Jurimex Law Firm provides a wide scope of services in antitrust and unfair competition. We advice clients on M&A transactions, concentration, concerted actions, unfair competition, abuse of monopoly and others. Company’s lawyers support clients before Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine when obtaining preliminary permits on concerted actions or concentration.
We also provide a full legal support to Ukrainian and international companies during investigations of antimonopoly authorities, including cases on misleading information and illegal use of intellectual property.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE PRACTICE OF ANTITRUST AND UNFAIR COMPETITION:
- advice clients on antitrust and unfair competition;
- drafting of legal conclusions on economic competition protection legislative provisions;
- contract drafting and its compliance with antimonopoly legislation;
- obtaining of preliminary conclusion of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in relation to transactions;
- obtaining of permits for concentration, concerted actions and support of client’s interests in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- negotiations with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on obtaining permits for concentration and concerted actions;
- protection against unfair competition, including drafting of required documents to be submitted to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for investigations related to competition legislation infringement as well as client’s support in such investigations;
- court appeal of the resolution of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, including drafting of required documents and client’s representation;
- advice clients on state purchase and tender bid;
- tender appeal in court and administrative procedures.