Jurimex has been purposefully developing its aviation industry since 2009. Currently our team of lawyers take the lead at the market of legal services in the aviation industry. Aircraft construction and air transportation system of Ukraine is on the stage of its renewal and has significant potential in international economic arena, although there are, certainly, a number of problems and difficulties.
Many foreign and national investors have attracted or are interested in attracting financing and investing in Ukrainian air market. Taking into account the industrial specialization of Jurimex, our lawyers have profound knowledge in aviation industry and understand internal business processes of clients. Extensive experience and relevant knowledge help us to support our clients on all stages of project realization regardless of the level of their complexity and duration of realization. We comprehend in its entirety not only the existing problems but also the needs of our clients.
Jurimex team of lawyers provides the following legal services in the aviation industry: development of investment projects in the field of aircraft construction with the purpose of obtaining state guarantees from the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine; support of investment in projects on modernization of aviation construction enterprises of Ukraine, airlines and airports; structuring of projects for the implementation of public-private partnership, concessions in the field of aviation industry; support of projects on modernization of obsolete aircrafts, extension of airworthiness of aircrafts; conduction of legal audit as well as comprehensive legal services for national aviation construction enterprises, airlines and airports; support of regulatory and authorization procedures in the field of aviation industry; support of transactions for the purchase, sale and modernization of aircrafts, all types of leasing of aircrafts (operational, financial); support of passenger and cargo air transportation; development of draft laws, as well as government laws and regulations in the field of aviation.
Among recent Jurimex projects:
- Legal due diligence, consulting and realization of M&A of Aircompany Constanta PJSC;
- Successful conducting of one of the first squeeze out procedures in Ukraine at Aircompany Constanta PJSC. As a result, AP Holdings Limited acquired the right to own controlling share of Aircompany Constanta PJSC;
- Representation of Europe Air LLC in connection with the recognition of the actions of the State Aviation Service of Ukraine during the verification as illegal; the recognition as illegal and abolition of decisions of the State Aviation Service of Ukraine regarding the imposition of fines in the field of civil aviation;
- Representation of Europe Air LLC regarding the appeal of regulatory acts of the State Aviation Service of Ukraine;
- Preparation, drafting, and comprehensive support of a number of transactions related to the acquisition and subsequent leasing of aircrafts, the maintenance of mediation procedures in the field of aviation in Ukraine, Georgia, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan;
- Comprehensive support of the aviation business of the client, drafting and maintenance of transactions related to the acquisition and subsequent leasing of aircrafts, agreements on wet and dry leasing of aircrafts, maintenance of mediation procedures with state authorities in the field of aviation in Ukraine, Georgia, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan;
- Conduction of comprehensive legal audit of the state aviation enterprise of Ukraine, development of scenarios of cooperation between the client, investor and state enterprise (joint activity, PPP, etc.) on production of aircrafts under state guarantees, representation and approval of the project with relevant ministries. Consulting of the client on import substitution of Russian components, and also making amendments to the design documentation;
- An analysis of the bankruptcy procedure of a state aviation constuction enterprise that has a large payroll debt and a report on possible models for the withdrawal of a state-owned enterprise from a bankruptcy procedure;
- Consulting and drafting of transactions for the construction of six aircrafts AN-74 by the state aviation enterprise of Ukraine at the expense of customer’s raw materials;
- Public discussion and drafting of amendments to the draft Law of Ukraine “On peculiarities of state regulation of aviation carriers’ activities related to the carriage of passengers, cargo and/or mail by air”, as well as draft laws on the implementation of EU directives in the field of aviation in the framework of the Association Agreement with EU 2014.