Legal structuring of the public-private partnership project based on the analysis of the investment model and the selection of the optimal PPP form taking into account the specifics of the infrastructure industry (concession, joint activity, management, investment agreements, mixed contracts, etc.).
MAIN SERVICES OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PRACTICE:
- legal due diligence of the PPP facility and the development of legal mechanisms to minimize risk factors;
- comprehensive support of the private initiative of the investor in the framework of PPP, interaction with the state partner, involved state bodies, local self-government bodies;
- legal support for the participation of a private partner in tender procedures for the identification of a private partner in the PPP, concession bidding, public procurement under the PPP; • support of a private partner during the negotiations within the framework of non-competitive procedure for the approval of the essential terms of the contract;
- legal support of the state partners for the preparation of the PPP project, the holding of a competition (the development of tender documentation, including the PPP project) and the implementation of the project
- counseling on how to protect the rights of creditors - organizations that provide funding for PPP projects, including the preparation and analysis of direct contract projects, the maintenance of procedures for the replacement of a private partner, etc .;
- support of litigation and administrative procedures related to the implementation of the PPP project (creation of the SPV, obtaining the necessary permits, licenses, settling land issues, advising on the taxation of the activities of a private partner, etc.);
- ensuring state aid compliance in infrastructure projects that are implemented under conditions of state support.