Labour law practice covers all key issues of applying the labour legislation. In particular, we obtained extensive experience in drafting of collective agreements, labour agreements, full financial liability agreements, non-disclosure agreements etc. We ensure that all the agreements will meet client’s needs and specify all the peculiarities of its business.
In addition, Jurimex advices on dismissal procedures, personnel reduction, reassignment, labour conditions change and other labour issues.
We also assist with labour issues related to other legal areas. These include matters on appointment and dismissal of the heads of corporation under founders’ and shareholders decisions, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, State Property Fund, ministries and administrations.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY LABOUR LAW PRACTICE:
- oral and written consultations on labour law with reference to the requirements of legislation and case law concerning protection of rights of both employer and employee when resigning, reemploying, reducing the stuff, levying salary, average monthly salary for the period when salary has been withheld, redressing emotional and physical losses, etc.
- pre-trial settlement of labour disputes;
- legal support of labour disputes in courts, protection of rights of both claimant and defendant;
- drafting of local and regulatory documents of the company;
- aligning of enterprise personnel records with the requirements of the legislation;
- conduction of legal analysis and assessment of organizational and administrative records on human resources of the company in terms of compliance with the requirements of the legislation, drafting of a detailed report, which contains legal requirements and indicates articles, clauses and recommendations to address the comments, if any provided;
- full legal support of the company in terms of compliance with labour law during inspections initiated by supervisory authorities concerning adherence to labour law and requirements of registration of labour relations with employees (inspections by the State Labour Service of Ukraine, State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Pension Fund of Ukraine, National Police and other central executive and self-governing authorities);
- appeals against decisions of supervisory authorities (regulations, orders for fines) in the court. Drafting of litigation documents, as well as representation and protection of interests in judicial authorities.